This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.izzakart.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by IZZA KART is a one person company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at 31/10, Ground Floor, 6th Cross, Tank Bund Road, Bismillah Nager, Bangalore - 560 029, Karnataka, India.
Your Usage and Purchase Obligations
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not purchase on Izzakart.com website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. Izza Kart is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction of the Website User/s.
- If it is brought to IZZA KART notice that You are under the age of 18 years or missed used anyone’s card (i.e. Credit Card, Debit Card, etc…) without Cardholder/s authorization on this website. Then, You shall be responsible for all activities done by you. Izza Kart is not liable or responsible for any transactions incurred on the card account without the authorization of the card holder prior to the time of reporting of the loss of the card to card issuing Bank and the Cardholder will be wholly liable for any orders placed and delivered to whom so ever. The Cardholder is requested to notify their card issuing Bank about the loss or theft of the Card immediately and follow Bank instructions. The Cardholder will, however, be liable for all losses when someone obtains and misuses the Card or PIN with the Cardholder/s consent, or the consent of an Additional Cardholder.
- If the Cardholder or Buyer/s have acted fraudulently the Cardholder will be liable for all losses. If the Cardholder acts without reasonable care in accordance to their card issuing bank, the Cardholder will be liable for all losses incurred.
- Izza Kart may, without referring to the Cardholder or any Additional Cardholder or Buyer/s, give the police, legal authority or other relevant authorities the shipping and delivery information that is considered relevant to them.
- You hereby agree and undertake to indemnify, keep indemnified and hold harmless, IZZA KART, it's owner, associates partners, logistic partners and its employees against all losses, claims, damages, penalties, costs or expenses, duties, of any kind whatsoever which may arise on account of any breach of laws, compliance, license conditions and all such statutory regulations by the Buyer and/or Cardholder.
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Platform for Transaction and Communication
The Website is a platform that Users utilize to interact and review the products with one another for their purchases. Izzakart is not and cannot be a party to or control the review, comments influences the buyer to buy a particular product.
1. All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Izza Kart. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery related to products.
2. Izza Kart as a retail online store does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, saleability, etc) of the products proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. Izza Kart does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products on the Website. Izzakart accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
3. You release and indemnify Izzakart and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Izzakart cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Website. You may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website.
Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretense.
Izzakart does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. Izzakart reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Izzakart may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event Izzakart reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Izzakart.com.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
a. belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
b. is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilia, libelous, invasive of another privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
c. is misleading in any way;
d. is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
e. harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
f. involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
g. promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
h. infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
i. provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
j. provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
k. contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
l. tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
n. solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
o. interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services;
q. harm minors in any way;
r. infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
s. violates any law for the time being in force;
t. deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
u. impersonate another person;
v. contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
w. threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
x. shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
y. shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
z. shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or third party vendors and service providers, etc…
2. You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
5. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms Izza Kart and Izzakart.com, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Izza Kart on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Izza Kart's trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Izza Kart's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Izza Kart.
6. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website.
7. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
9. You understand and fully support Us in collection of necessary charges in addition to the purchase value of the product. So that, we shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Our listing. We shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
11. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
12. Izzakart shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
1. Correspondence Information. Following are the various Correspondence Information which You provide when You access/register for Our Service includes:
a. Children under the age of 18: Use of the Izzakart is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Izzakart. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Izzakart and shall not transact on or use the Izzakart. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on Izzakart, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Izzakart.
b. Personal Information: name, gender, age, images, contact/ postal address, telephone, email id, nationality and content.
c. Financial Information: credit/ debit card details including card number and expiry date in encrypted form, details for net banking services and Wallet services. Please be advised that Izza Kart’s facilitating partner for payment gateway “CCAvenue” ensures the highest degree of data security, while encrypting as per the guidelines specified in their website.
d. Payment and Account Information: Your account history with us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history etc. We maintain this in encrypted form on secure servers. However, your transactions details may be preserved by Izza Kart for purposes of tax or regulatory compliance.
e. Transaction Information: Order ID, transaction history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities on our Izzakart.
f. User IDs: Your usernames, passwords, email addresses, contacts, account including third-party accounts and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Services.
g. Stored Information: Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc.
h. Shared Information: What types of information are not allowed?
i. Nudity or other sexually suggestive content
j. Hate speech, credible threats or direct attacks on an individual or group
k. Content that contains self-harm or excessive violence
l. Fake or impostor profiles
2. Operational Use. We may use your information for suggesting products and promotional offers and schemes. You may update your profiling information at any time on the Izza Kart. You acknowledge and agree such update is for Your interests and for improving personalization and service efficiency of the Izza Kart.
a. Note: You acknowledge that, we will only disclose your information in an aggregated form which is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you. d. Applicable law and procedure. We collect and store your Correspondence Information to: (a) comply with our obligations under law; and (b) monitor your use of our Services in order to ensure your compliance with our Terms of Service.
b. Note: However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won't be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Any transmission of information by you to our Izza Kart is at your own risk. We recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone.
4. We only collect your Personal Information to conduct our business and to enable us to deliver and improve our services. We do not for any reason whatsoever sell your Correspondence Information to any third party or otherwise trade on it.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Izza Kart does not warrant that:
1. This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
2. The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Izza Kart will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. Izza Kart does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on Website are governed by Karnataka State law and if Izza Kart is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, Izza Kart will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Izza Kart from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You. You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
1. Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
2. Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
3. Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
4. Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, we may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
Payment Facility for You:
1. You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller to purchase the products and /or services from the Izza Kart using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to Izza Kart using Payment Facility.
2. You, as a Buyer, may agree with the Izza Kart through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
3. You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate Izza Kart Website features immediately upon Delivery or non Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction.
4. You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund.
5. You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services
6. Refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received.
7. Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
8. For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
9. Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Izza Kart in case of any misuse by Buyer.
10. Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
a. Izza Kart reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Izza Kart may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
b. Izza Kart reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with Izza Kart or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
c. Izza Kart may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyer/s commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of Izza Kart. As a result of such check if Izza Kart is not satisfied with the credibility of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyer/s commitment to pay Transaction Price.
d. Izza Kart may delay Dispatch, if Izza Kart deems suspicious on Buyer/s conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, Izza Kart may hold Transaction Price and Izza Kart may not Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
e. The Buyer acknowledge that Izza Kart will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of Izza Kart.
Compliance with Laws:
Buyer shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and Izza Kart Website.
Buyer's arrangement with Issuing Bank:
- All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Payment Gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
- All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
Izza Kart's Replacement Guarantee*
Izza Kart's Replacement Guarantee seeks to assist Buyers on the Website. The return policy period (Izza Kart's Replacement Guarantee) depends on the product category and Izza Kart’s discretion alone without any prior notice to You. Kindly click here to know the return policy period applicable for different categories. If at the time of delivery and/or within the applicable return policy period, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the product/s can ask for replacement of the product/s from Izza Kart is not only subject to the terms and conditions mentioned below, please also refer our Return Policy.
1. Notify Izza Kart of any defects in the product/s at the time of delivery of the product/s and/or within the applicable return policy period and the same product/s will be replaced in return of the defective product/s.
- Replacement can be for the entire product/s or part/s of the product subject to availability of the same with the Us. Following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement:
a. Damages due to misuse of product;
b. Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer's packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered;
- On Clothing and Footwear, Izza Kart accept 7 days exchange subject to the following conditions:
and footwear are not used (other than for trial), altered, washed, soiled,
scratched or damaged in any way.
b. Original tags and packaging should be intact. For items that come in branded packaging, the box should be undamaged.
c. Returns are not applicable for Innerwear, lingerie, socks, clothing freebies, etc.
- Damaged or defective or 'Not as described' products (includes clothing, footwear, etc.) are meanwhile covered by the 7 Days Replacement Guarantee. Kindly click here to know the return policy period (Replacement Guarantee) applicable for different categories.
If Izza Kart has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its buyers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then Izza Kart may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against the member may also at its sole discretion disqualify the User and any related User/s from availing protection through this program.
Izza Kart reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a user who, files a invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Izza Kart may at its sole discretion disqualify that User and any related User/s from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offense and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. Izza Kart make no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Izza Kart is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with and subject to jurisdiction of Court and authorities at Bangalore, (Karnataka) city.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by Izza Kart. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Izza Kart uses such details on its site to share accurate information about the product sold on this website social network platforms and other third party platforms to market the products. Material on Website is solely for Buyer’s personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Izza Kart respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, You can write to Izza Kart at Info@Izzakart.com.
Izza Kart we do not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Limitation of Liability
Please contact us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website.
Please email all your Grievance to firstname.lastname@example.org and mark them attention **Grievance** for our immediate attention.
Izza Kart prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in a public area.
This policy extends to text within listings, on Selling pages and all other areas of the site that another User may view. If the profane words are part of a review for the item being sold, we allow have the right to remove completely or partial comment or 'blur' out the bulk of the offending word with asterisks (i.e., s*** or f***) from the review and/or any other social website related to Izza Kart.
Please report any violations of this policy to the correct area for review:
- Report offensive Display Names
- Report offensive language in a listing or otherwise
If a feedback comment; or any communication made between Users on the Website; or email communication between Users in relation to transactions conducted on Website contain profanity, please review Our feedback removal policy and submit a request for action/removal.
Izza Kart will consider the circumstances of an alleged policy violation and the Buyer’s purchase records before taking action.
The Replacement Guarantee seeks to assist Buyers who have not received or received damage product. If at the time of delivery and/or within specified days from the date of delivery of the product/s, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the product/s can ask for replacement of the product/s.
If Izza Kart has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its buyers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then Izzakart may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against User may also at its sole discretion disqualify that Buyer and any related Buyer/s from availing protection through this and any other guarantee or protection programs.
Izza Kart reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a Buyer/s who, files invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Izza Kart may at its sole discretion disqualify that Buyer and any related Buyer/s from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offense and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
For more details related to Replacement Policy, refer Return Policy.
Some of the following are the indicative examples of potential return or replacement reason but they may not be limited to the below:
1. Wrong item received;
2. Item Not as described;
3. Shipping package tampered/opened;
4. Damaged product received from courier company;
Buyer Eligibility and Restrictions
Only the Buyers who have purchased the product on Izza Kart are eligible for the Buyer Protection Program.
1. Any damage or loss to the product after delivery will not be covered under this program and will completely be the Buyer's responsibility. Buyers should refuse to accept delivery if the item is damaged and mention the reason for refusing the delivery on the courier refusal reason. Such refusals should be communicated to Izza Kart immediately through email in accordance to Return Policy. So that Izza Kart can pursue the matter separately with the courier company.
2. Fraudulent charges and claims are not covered under Buyer Protection Program
3. If the Buyer has already initiated charge-back through the credit card issuing bank, it will not be covered under Buyer Protection Program, though in such cases Izza Kart can file a claim through its affiliates and third part companies.
4. Blacklisted Buyers and frequent Claim filers or frequent returner of products are not covered by the Buyer Protection Program.
5. Buyers who have reached their maximum lifetime limit for claims are also not eligible. Buyers can make a maximum of 5 claims per year on Izza Kart. If the claim was withdrawn, it is not counted. The coverage amount will be limited to ₹10,000.
6. Izza Kart does not provide any guarantee/warranty to Buyers for products sold on Izza Kart against technical/manufacturing defects.
7. Raising disputes against Izza Kart does not automatically entitle the Buyer to a refund or replacement for the product purchased. Izza Kart shall verify the disputes so raised and may process only such claims that are valid and genuine and in accordance to its Return Policy.
8. Izza Kart shall at no point be responsible for any direct or indirect losses, expenses, costs of any nature whatsoever that may be incurred by any Buyer.
9. Claims of the nature of 'Buyer remorse' (i.e. instances where products are bought by the Buyer by mistake or where the Buyer chooses to change his/her mind with regard to the product purchased by him) will not be entertained through this program.
10. Izza Kart reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a User who, files an invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Izza Kart may at its sole discretion reject, block, restrict and/or disqualify that Buyer and any related buyers from availing protection through this program.
11. Decisions made by Izza Kart shall be final and binding on Buyer/s.
12. Izza Kart reserves the right to modify / discontinue Buyer Protection Program without any prior notice period to Buyer/s.
13. Through this program, Izza Kart shall not entertain claims of Buyers who have incurred loss due to delayed shipment or delivery of the item by its logistic and shipping partners.
14. Izza Kart may seek additional information / clarification from Buyer to facilitate resolution. In the event Buyer does not respond with information / clarification sought within 10 days of such request, the dispute shall be auto-closed in favour of Izza Kart.
Disputes via Charge-back (CB)
Whenever a charge-back (CB) comes from a payment gateway/bank, following situations may arise:
1. Item not received (CB) - Buyer hasn't received the item. Refund will be created in accordance with shipping & return policy
2. Unauthorized (CB) - Buyer hasn't made this particular transaction. Refund will be created in accordance with Terms and Conditions and shipping & return policy.
Email Abuse & Threat Policy
Private communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated by Izza Kart. Izza Kart encourages its Users to be professional, courteous and respectful when communicating by email.
However, Izza Kart will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails that violate Izza Kart policies.
1. Threats of Bodily Harm – Izza Kart does not permit Users to send explicit threats of bodily harm.
2. Misuse of Izza Kart System – Izza Kart allows Users to facilitate transactions through the Izza Kart system, but will investigate any misuse of this service.
3. Spoof (Fake) email - Izzakart will never ask you to provide sensitive information through email. In case you receive any spoof (fake) email, you are requested to report the same to Us through 'Contact Us' tab.
4. Spam (Unsolicited Commercial email) – Izza Kart's spam policy applies only to unsolicited commercial messages sent by Izza Kart. Izza Kart does not intend to send spam messages to its Users.
5. Offers to Buy or Sell Outside of Izza Kart – Izza Kart prohibits email offers to buy or sell listed products outside of the Izza Kart Website. Offers of this nature are a potential fraud risk for both Buyers and Sellers.
6. Izza Kart policy prohibits user-to-user threats of physical harm via any method including, phone, email and on Our public message boards.
Izza Kart does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the Website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third party websites using Website's APIs or otherwise. In addition, the Website may provide links to the third party websites of Our affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, Izza Kart assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them. Izza Kart do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). Izza Kart does not endorse, in any way, any third party website(s) or content thereof.